The re-organisation will combine all overseas group companies, excluding those in the areas of sports marketing and content development, under a single management team led by Tim Andree pictured as president and chief executive. The network will cover 82 operations across 29 countries.
According to a statement from Dentsu, the new structure is designed to streamline communication and resources between the Tokyo headquarters and overseas network agencies. President and chief executive Tadashi Ishii said the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events