Dentsu Aegis Network has reported a decline in quarterly profit for the first time in over two years.
Quarterly organic gross profit for DAN’s second quarter of 2017 fell by 2.7 percenta significant reversal on the 7.2 percent growth it reported for the same period last year and 10.2 percent growth in Q2 2015.
Dentsu said the decline was impacted by strong performance against previous year-on-year periods, as well as...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events