SINGAPORE Dentsu Aegis Network DAN via its investment arm Amplifi, has signed on with Asia Media Exchange AsiaMX. Thailand will be the first market in the region to kick off the programmatic-TV partnership.
Under the agreement, DAN clients worldwide will have privileged access to high-value, 'first-look' advertising assets via an automated trading exchange, according to the company.
In a statement, Sunil Yadav, president of Amplifi Asia Pacific said the move...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events