The findings were based on a study of online behaviour and attitudes of 5,600 people across seven countries in the region including Singapore, China, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Australia and New Zealand.
Indeed, the more brands ask of consumers, the less interested they are in participating. Just over half of the respondents say they are interested in consuming brand content, but only three in 10 are open to interacting with brands online. And just 8 per...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events