Danny Mok 莫熙慈 will come on board as DDB's new China president and CEO from 20 February.
Formerly CEO of Leo Burnett China, Mok takes over from his predecessor Richard Tan 陳仲翰, who clocked quite a record of seven years at the agency.
I’m hungry and excited about my next chapter ahead,” said Tan, who did not reveal his imminent move.
Mok has over two decades...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events