The Marketing Society in Hong Kong has appointed Darren Chuckry, managing director of Uniplan Hong Kong as its new chair as Guy Parsonage, partner of the PwC Experience Centre, steps down from the position.
Marketing Society chief executive, Gemma Greaves, welcomed Chuckry to the fold and thanked Parsonage for his contribution over the past three years. “We couldn’t have achieved everything we have without his energy, vision and drive. I am confident Darren is...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events