Dentsu Aegis Network today announced that Fetch, the network’s mobile media agency, has opened a new office in Tokyo.
Focused on mobile marketing and analytics, Fetch will work with Dentsu and Dentsu Digital to provide its services to Japanese advertisers.
Kensuke Hara will lead Fetch Japan as general manager. He joined Dentsu in 1997 as a media content planner, and held various positions with the agency before becoming director of a mobile...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events