Dentsu Aegis Network says global ad spend growth will pick up by 0.5% on 2017 to a rate of 3.6%, boosted by major public events like the PyeongChang Winter Olympics in South Korea next month and US midterm elections in November.
With other events such as the Commonwealth Games being hosted in Australia and the 2018 Jakarta Asian Games, the APAC region will top that, increasing by 0.7% to a 4.2% ad spend growth...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events