Niou pictured confirmed her resignation news with Campaign Asia-Pacific today and will leave the agency at the end of March and return to her home country Taiwan for a break before looking for a new position.
Dale Liu, has worked for ZenithOptimedia China for 11 years and was deputy general manager of Optimeda Beijing in 2011, and left a year ago to join a local mobile service Fractalist 飞拓无限.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events