The days of wondering where a celebrity bought a certain item of clothing he or she is sporting on the latest style pages, and trying in vain to describe it to Google to find it, may finally be numbered.
Imagine a technology that could recognise a dress in a social post, a YouTube video or a film, identify the brand that made it and then automatically connect the user to an ecommerce site to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events