Telecommunications provider SingTel received less than favourable feedback last month on its Facebook page, in response to a video on YouTube that put its 4G network speed to the test against extreme sport parkour. Many users responded on Facebook with rants and complaints about the brand’s 4G promotion, and used this to highlight problems with the quality of Singtel’s overall service.
The brand, which also has a presence on Twitter, does not...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events