Artificial intelligence’s ability to transform creative working practices has been thrust into the spotlight of late. When CHI Partners chief executive and partner Sarah Golding launched her IPA presidency on a tech-focused agenda in April, she revealed plans to roll out IPAia platform aimed at encouraging experimentation among member agencies and a training programme to demystify what she called the history and hype around AI.
Then, in June, during the Cannes International...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events