Managing director, Southeast Asia
Increasingly, global advertisers require less local creative input as they centrally manage creative master assets. These assets often require additional localisation to ensure the message is locally relevant. The assets may also need to be produced in different formats that selected media owners require.
The creative agency plays less of a role for some global clients. With...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events