To help manage their weight better, most consumers desire better nutritional labelling.
The report was based on a survey of more than 25,000 online respondents from 56 countries.
Regionally, the Middle East and Africa region has the lowest percentage of people who consider themselves overweight at 46 per cent, followed by Asia-Pacific at 48 per cent. The region with the highest number of overweight consumers is North America, where 63 per cent...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events