Australian consumers really care about their eggs. About 65 percent of them are willing to pay extra for a free-range egg, but are they getting their money’s worth
Probably not, says Choice, an Australian consumer advocacy group. According to the new Model code of practice for the welfare of animals issued by the Primary Standing Industries Committee, for eggs to be labelled free-range’, they should be laid by hens that have been living...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events