The news has recently been awash with articles naming big brand advertisers who have unwittingly had their ads placed on content associated with terrorism and hate speech, raising real concerns on the issue of brand safety. Worryingly the platforms in question are those we often feel are safe and trusted. Google and Facebook have been singled out in particular in news reports for their lack of control over this type of content and the advertising that runs alongside...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events