As one of the most important festivals in the Chinese calendar, CNY has traditionally constituted a window period for brands to promote their products and ring up robust retail sales. It has not generally been considered a time for brands to deepen and strengthen their relationships with consumers.
That perception may need to change, according to Prophet's poll, carried out last month. The company surveyed 1,000 consumers across three markets mainland China, Hong Kong...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events