Singapore-based DSP demand-side platform Brandscreen recently released its first quarterly Real-Time Media Insights Report, based on analysis of data stretching back nine quarters. CEO Stuart Spiteri shared four key insights, including findings from the report, as well as his own convictions about where RTB real-time bidding is headed in Asia-Pacific and why brands can't afford not to get onboard.
The revolution is just beginning
The use of programmatic buying is growing...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events