In recent weeks, Singapore residents have had opportunities to obtain not only lemon-flavoured Oreo Thins but also cans of Carlsberg Smooth Draught from large metal boxes that appeared on the sidewalks of the Lion City.
The Oreo Thins Lemon machine, placed by Mondelez, working with Carat, Posterscope and Clear Channel, is a carnival-inspired claw machine that's situated on Bugis Street. In contrast to the actual carnival machines, which are rigged to take your money and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events