Indonesia's advertising voice
“Advertising is based on one thing, happiness.” If there is one country that fits this statement by Don Draper in Mad Men, it has to be Indonesia.
A relatively new advertising market, Indonesia is slowly finding its creative voice and colloquial humour has found its way into many campaigns.
“People are generally content and happy and it shows through in the creative work,” says Shubho Sarkar,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events