The PwC report is based on a survey of more than 11,000 online shoppers from 11 countries on four continents, including both mature economies and emerging markets.
Despite the fact that less than a third 30 per cent of Chinese respondents have been shopping online during the past five years, compared to 44 per cent globally, they are much more enthusiastic.
The findings of the survey show that 58 per...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events