This year has seen an increase in the use of procurement to negotiate compensation, said Sabrina Lee, general manager of R3 Beijing. Procurement teams were involved in more than 65 per cent of cases”. More than 70 PR agencies were assessed by the consultancy.
Despite the rise, there are also more companies seeking independent benchmarking in conjunction with this. “To be truly successful, procurement works best with cost benchmarks, but that’s been a challenge for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events