The most fascinating part of marketing in China has always been the rise and evolution of fresh business models to solve consumer problems.
From direct online purchases of overseas goods known as haitao, to peer-to-peer mobile payments via digital hongbao to online-to-offline commerce, or O2O an acronym deemed peculiar when initially coined, to the hectic rise of live-streaming and virtual gifting on zhibo sites brands have hopped on for the ride....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events