What do a water pump manufacturer, a meat processor and an LED lighting supplier have in common They have all acquired Chinese firms specialising in digital marketing, media and entertainment, outdoor advertising or public relations, totally unrelated to their core operations.
These latest acquisitions, all brokered in 2014, mark the start of a trend of Chinese agencies selling to holding companies that bear no resemblance to the traditional large networks such as WPP,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events