This is a faster pace of growth than in 2012, when the industry registered a 26.9 per cent year-on-year increase over 2011.
Online videos 36 per cent and industry verticals 20 per cent will lead the way with the increase, as this will mean that China's marketers will allocate nearly a quarter of the total marketing spend to digital in 2013.
Eighty-four per cent of marketers expressed overall confidence in their digital...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events