China will be one of two countries in APAC along with Australia for which this is true. Recent reductions in prime-time TV advertising minute volumes, the plateauing of viewership and the annual auction mechanisms are exacerbating TV inflation, which means the dominant media category will soon have its tables turned in favour of digital. Total adspend in TV has seen slow growth relative to digital and other competing media.
Digital media consumption is already high,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events