Commissioned by WPP and in its second year, the BrandZ 'Top 50 Most Valuable Chinese Brands' rankings combine both financial data from Bloomberg and Kantar Worldpanel, as well as consumer opinion gathered from interviews with over 35,000 Chinese consumers.
In addition, for inclusion in the ranking, all brands must have been created by a mainland Chinese, publicly-traded enterprise and reported positive earnings in 2011.
The top five spots were filled...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events