Marketers in China have stepped down from using 14 agencies in 2012 to eight on average in 2013 to execute marketing work. Related to this, the length of time marketers engage agencies has increased 15 per cent over the past two years, reaching 3.2 years.
While still the world’s shortest agency-relationship terms on averagetrailing behind 6.1 years in the UK and 6.6 years in Brazilthe reduction in partners does indicate a move towards...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events