The awards are part of the 2012 Digital Asia Festival, which will take place in Beijing on 7 and 8 November.
On the shortlist, China has the highest number of entries, followed by Australia and Singapore, both with 13. India takes third place with 10 entries. The full shortlist can be found on the Digital Asia Festival website.
The 12-member jury, led by jury president Matias Palm-Jensen,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events