The five countries whose online retail spending nearly equals that of the US and Western Europe are China, Japan, South Korea, India, and Australia, according to Forrester's Asia Pacific Online Retail Forecast, 2013 To 2018.
Those five should see combined ecommerce spending more than double from US$398 billion today to $858 billion in 2018.
China, of course, is the engine powering the growth. The number of mainland online buyers...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events