It's no secret that Chinese women have evolved from submissive stereotypes of primary caregivers of the youngold to powerful feminine forces in the economy. But to what extent Using both qualitative and quantitative methods, Starcom MediaVest Group involved 11,594 women in 26 cities across Greater China in a female-focused study.
The research also included two-hour, in-depth interviews with 68 women in Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenyang, Quanzhou, Dali, Hong Kong, Taipei, Taichung, and Kaohsiung that...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events