Carat has confirmed its win of a global remit for media strategy, planning and buying for Standard Chartered Bank.
The work will be led out of Singapore and covers more than 60 markets, according to the agency. The win follows a competitive pitch called in June last year. The incumbent was OMD.
“We are very pleased to start the year with the win of this prestigious account out of our Singapore...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events