TAIWAN - Carat has promoted two executives to the roles of vice chairman and managing director, effective immediately.
YC Chu takes on the vice chairman role, bringing to it 30 years’ experience in advertising and media. He has spent more than a decade at Carat, part of Dentsu Aegis Network, and will provide operational and strategic guidance.
Joanne Liu is now managing director of the Taiwan office. Formerly general manager since 2012,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events