He will now take on the overall management of the agency and will also have a seat on the Aegis Media Korea executive board.
Nam joined Carat Korea in 2006 as communications planning director, and rose to the position of general manager in 2008. Under his stewardship the agency has doubled in size, bringing in new clients such as 20th Century Fox, HM, and Ralph Lauren.
Nam has not only...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events