It's been an important year for the coffee conglomerate in Asia. Last September saw the chain launch Teavana, a tea company it bought in 2012, into 6,200 of its stores across the APAC region, part of a global effort to increase the brand's focus on tea.
The firm also started releasing Teavana Frozen Teas exclusively in Asia this month. These 'beverages with textural and visual appeal', which include ingredients from pomegranate pearls to Kyoho grapes,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events