Campaign won global digital brand of the year at the PPA Digital Awards, held in London earlier this week, triumphing over Haymarket stablemate FourFourTwo, the football fans' magazine, and The Economist, the current affairs weekly.
In awarding Campaign, the judges recognised an outstanding global digital brand which is providing users, customers, and communities with an unbeatable range of digital content across multiple platforms and multiple territories.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events