1978. Punk rockers roamed the King’s Road. The Gay Pride flag flew over the San Francisco Gay Freedom Day Parade. And another legend, Wally Olins, published a book, The Corporate Personality. The world was changing and for the first time, someone had explained to top management the basic human need to project an identity. At the time Wally said, “The visual projection of a culture not only helps internal cohesion, but it plays a large part in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events