The PyeongChang Winter Olympics are finally here. The peace’-themed opening ceremony kicks off at 8 pm KST tonight, launching 19 days of skating, skiing, skeleton and more in two Olympic villages, where temperatures are currently hovering around the freezing mark.
For brands with sponsorship and partnership deals, both the stakes and the opportunites are high. PyeongChang will likely be the most connected’ Games ever held. Bloomberg’s Innovation Index ranked South Korea the most...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events