According to industry reports, mobile gaming revenue in Asia reached US$13.6 billion in 2014, representing 55 per cent of the world’s total market. Boosted by the sector’s fast growth in Southeast Asia, the region as a whole is expected to remain the sector’s biggest market for years to come.
However, game revenue and downloads only present part of the picture. YouTube’s figures indicate that of the billions of hours of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events