Singapore has adopted the strapline “Galloping into Prosperity” which is very apt for Singapore. When I get to work in China Town all I see are enormous horses flying above me
At night time they are lit up to entertain the masses of misguided tourists who come for the stalls that pop up at this time of year and sell basically that that you wouldn’t buy at any other time of the year.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events