Salesforce has launched an AI-powered image recognition service that will allow marketers to automate the discovery and identification of images on Twitter.
The product, Einstein Vision for Social Studio, is part of Salesforce Marketing Cloud's social media solution and currently only works with Twitter.
It will be available at the end of the month for Social Studio customers and according to Salesforce it can be used to for
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events