Consumer profiles are changing and brands can no longer depend on continued brand loyalty, Dallas said. He noted that consumers in Malaysia have become more affluent and demanding, and that they are looking for new experiences and brands that will complement their lifestyle. In order to remain relevant, he said, it is important to provide people with a flow of new reasons to talk about a brand.
“Consumers now grow up having more choices,”...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events