Ecommerce has come a long way and online purchase intention rates have surged. Yet there’s still ample room for high-growth categories to grow digitally. Despite the lack of developed infrastructure in many Asian countries, start-up entrepreneurs and multinational corporations alike cannot afford to risk the potential loss in revenue from business derived from ecommerce payments, where the surge of customer-related transactions is most likely to be found.
Globally, online purchase intention doubled between 2011 and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events