SINGAPORE - It may have missed the search boat and the subsequent wave that propelled competitor Google to the top of the adspend mountain, but Microsoft and its Bing Ads division are confident that they're making all the right moves to secure a place in the next inevitable wave.
At least that’s the message Steve Sirich, general manager of Bing Ads Marketing at Microsoft, had to share during a recent visit to Singapore.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events