There is still too much obsession with the click’ as a method of determining ad effectiveness, simply because it is an easy metric to quantify and understand, according to Inskin’s global insight lead Sebastian Schindler.
Schindler's comments came during a panel discussion on verification at the advertising technology company’s annual conference in Hong Kong this week. Inskin defines verification broadly, as encompassing viewability, brand safety, fraud detection and audience validation measures that avoid wasting...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events