There's no fooling ourselves Business-to-business B2B marketing is boring. Or at least many people see it that way. And admittedly, many B2B products have the boring’ moniker stamped all over them COBOL programming tools, anyone. Yet as homo sapiens, we all evolved telling stories sitting around a bonfireeven corporate buyers. So it's no wonder that a slow saunter away from rational, sales-driven, transaction-oriented activities in B2B marketing is underway.
“Engagement, not selling,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events