Bell Pottinger Asia today relaunched as Klareco Communications, formalising its total separation from Bell Pottinger UK, which is close to collapse following the scandal over its involvement in a campaign in South Africa.
A memo from Asia CEO Ang Shih Huei see below said that it had been an “extraordinary and difficult time” but that the Asia team was now relaunching as Klareco Communications under a new ownership structure.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events