The BBC has expanded online with a new design-focused content section appealing to luxury brands, including those here in Asia. The launch of BBC Designed adds to the existing four main feature sections BBC Culture, BBC Future, BBC Capital, and BBC Travel, all of which cater to the BBC’s educated, upwardly-mobile and globally-minded audience.
Broken down into four alliterative subsections dress fashion, dwell architecture, drive transportation, and device technology, the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events