The 2011-2012 BAV report surveyed 5,000 consumers online for their views on more than 1,300 brands.
International tech brands topped the rankings, with Google and Apple heading the list and a number of their products iPhone, Google Maps also populating the top 20. The report confirms the dominance of a creative class of visionary companies that also includes Ikea and Lego, according to Brand Assets Consulting.
A list of large brands that...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events