Malaysia has seen economic challenges over the past year but while growth is starting to pick up, consumer sentiment lags. Here's three themes to help brands continue to gain ground.
Times of subdued demand, revenue or profit are also often times of opportunity and creativity. Austerity has a way of motivating innovation. Going through the furnace of a rough economy teaches even the world’s biggest brands lessons in becoming more accurate and meticulous with their...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events